The Samaan Tree Fund (STF) is an open-end mutual fund with a variable net asset value (NAV) per unit.
Offering a total investment return with safety of capital by investing primarily in a portfolio of residential
mortgages. The interest income earned on the portfolio will meet the income distribution of the Fund.
Providing investors with high returns and safety of capital.
Why Invest in the STF
- Short and medium-term investment horizon
- Diversification of your investment portfolio
- Professional fund management
- Dividend paid quarterly
Benefits of the STF
- Competitive returns
- Convenience via optional monthly
- Property investment without owning a property
Type of Investment
Open Ended – Mutual Fund
Fund returns are variable with dividends paid quarterly. Please contact Home Mortgage Bank to discuss the Fund’s returns.
Electronic Banking (LINX), Cheques, Salary Deductions, Standing Orders
Dividend Payment Options
- a. Reinvested quarterly, or
- b. Dividend credited electronically to your bank account quarterly.
Quarterly, Semi Annually, or Annually.
Funds invested in a portfolio of prime residential mortgages
Notice to Withdraw
Nil. Redemption cheques are prepared immediately upon request. Cheques are payable to the